Last updated: August 28th, 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://ultimate-solution.com/ website (the “Service”) operated by Ultimate Solution, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your first and last name and email address.
Some products and services of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring monthly or annual basis.
Payments & Refunds
- A valid payment method is required for making purchases.
- The Service bills must be paid in advance and payments are non-refundable. There are no refunds or credits for partial months or years of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for time unused. Auto-renewal charges are non-refundable. It is your responsibility to cancel Subscriptions before the renewal date if you choose not to renew your monthly or annual service.
- Service fees may be exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in Service plans, the payment method that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading or canceling your Service may cause the loss, features, or capacity of your Account. We do not accept any liability for such loss.
- When you upgrade a lifetime membership to any other plan, you cannot downgrade back to a lifetime membership.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel Subscriptions at any time by visiting your PayPal account. You will not be charged again and your Services will be terminated the end of your current monthly or annual payment period. You as the user, are responsible for your cancelation.
- Upon receipt of a Subscription cancellation request through our support portal, we will cancel your payment within 5 business days. You are solely responsible for ensuring that we have enough time to cancel your subscription prior to any additional payments being paid to us. If you cancel your account before the end of any current paid up month, your subscription payment cancellation takes effect immediately upon PayPal receiving the cancellation information (either from your or by us as specified above) and you will not be charged again. You will continue to receive Service until the current paid up month or year is exhausted.
- We, at our sole discretion, have the right to suspend or terminate your Service and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Ultimate Solution service, for breach of Terms at any time.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Ultimate Solution, LLC.
Ultimate Solution, LLC has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Ultimate Solution, LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material change we will try to provide at least 15 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.